(1) What is this?
- The Sakura Matsuri-Japanese Street Festival is the largest one-day celebration of Japanese culture in the United States. We have 4 stages of different performances (including J-pop, traditional music and martial arts), cultural exhibitors and vendors with Japanese products and foods!
(2) How much is it?
- $10 per person – children 12 and under are free. We accept cash only at the gate, but you can buy tickets online before you arrive.
(3) Can I use my credit/debit card??
- Many vendors who are selling items will accept credit cards. However, the Beer Gardens, Sake Tasting Pavilion, and Matsuri Markets only accept cash, so be sure to bring what you need with you!
(4) Are there ATMs?
- We have two ATMs next to every entrance and there are some located inside the Matsuri. Some of them have long lines, so be prepared!
(5) I just want to get to the other side of the festival!
- It is fairly easy to walk around the Matsuri.
(6) Can I come back in if I leave?
- Yes – get a hand-stamp when you enter and that serves as your return ticket, or you can go to one of our 3 paid entrances when you exit and get your hand stamped then.
(7) Can I bring my dog?
- Yes − but they will need to be on a leash. If they get aggressive at all, we may ask you to take your pet out of the Matsuri.
If you have any other questions about the festival in your mind, feel free to contact us from firstname.lastname@example.org