- Adorned by Aisha Enjoy our whimsical and romantic jewelry incorporating cherry blossoms.
- Arise Bazaar
Enjoy our expansive selection of Japanese kimono, textiles, and household décor
- Chikako Designs
Come appreciate the functionality of Asian fabric prints incorporated into wearable art such as skirts, bow ties, and handbags.
Appreciate the variety of kimono-fabric inspired accessories that you can incorporate into your everyday life.
- Greentea Design Shop our selection of brush-painted Japanese wall scrolls, Japanese arts, and craft items.
- Japan Wave Shop our several booths for imported Japanese merchandise including kigurumi, stationery sets, and household items.
- Japanasia We carry traditional Japanese gifts and clothing.
- Japanese Dolls and Crafts School Come learn about Japanese dolls and handmade art crafts including demonstrations, by Master Akiko Keene and her students and teachers.
- Japanese Sweets Store Matsukawaya
Come watch a Japanese sweets Master craft beautiful and delicious “wagashi” and enjoy the taste of their craft!
- KASHIYAMA the Smart Tailor One of the world’s most prestigious custom clothing brands has now arrived in the US. From our parent company founded in 1927, we now proudly suit over 200,000 clients every year and are pleased to bring the Japanese art of custom tailoring to the Nation’s Capital.
- Kilaarts Kimberly Leahey has been painting for 20 yrs and is self-taught. She gets her inspiration from different cultures. Her Japanese artwork is inspired by Japanese Artists from the 1800s and, Shinto beliefs.
- Naked Decor
Local artisan crafts home accessories – tea towels, coasters, pillows and more – that are inspirited by the cherry blossoms in Washington, DC.
- National Cherry Blossom Festival Come browse our three locations for a wide selection of Official National Cherry Blossom Festival merchandise
- Olive & Daisy Enjoy our handmade jewelry incorporating semi-precious gemstones, metal, and leather. A wide range of styles, including earrings, necklace, brooch, bracelet, and hairpin.
- *Paper*Crane*Heart* Handmade Japanese paper jewelry – crafted from chiyogami paper, resin, and wood. Super lightweight!
- Reiko’s Kimono Crafts Handcrafted Japanese accessories and crafts made with silk fabric from authentic antique/vintage kimonos.
- Ya’s For Y’all Handmade Japanese traditional fabric art Tsumamizaiku jewelry using antique/vintage Japanese kimono fabric and pure silver.